Introductions

Welcome to sickofyourlie-s@bs.com.
You are not supposed to spam and stictly no vulgars in here. I am who i am. If you're gonna judge me, please go judge yourself before stepping in to my blog. Lastly, tag before you leave. It'll be greatly appreciated. :)

Cuties


Navigations


Tagboard



Musics



Affiliates

GUYS! I'VE LOST ALL THE LINKS! PLEASE TELL ME YOUR URL SO THAT I CAN LINK YOU BACK! SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED. ):
Aaron kor Aishah juicy Cassan Chris Claraa girlgirl Faith Irene Jesslyn Joelle Mui Joelle xiao kawaii June Madeline lover Melissa Naughtbabe Sarah jiejie Shiyu sweetie Simyee Girlf Xiang Yichew Yikthong Yixuan

Past Tense

Guys! ALERT! I've lost all the links!please give m...
Hello guys!It's been days since i last updated.Sor...
Actually i'm supposed to make 2 blogskins.But the ...
Hello guys!It's late now and i can't have my sleep...
Hello guys!Just came here to update my blog.I've c...
Hello guys~I had just updated the "Gallery" part o...
Hello peepos!Well, today, i chiong 5 levels for my...
I seriously need to buck up with my maple level.Ac...
Hello peepos!I've changed blogskin once again!This...
Hello peepos!Today went to school for Chinese List...


Take A Bow

Designer: Eunice
Basecodes: 2. Stripes


Wednesday, October 14, 2009


Hey peepos!
Sorry for not posting for a long time.
I had just made a blogskin today!
Check ot out!



I had really lost all my links.
And i don't know what to do! ):
Please give me your links via my tagboard.

Got to go. Bye!